Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Christy J. Keller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:31:40 -0800
I am doing  low carb (meat and vegetables)  for past two months, so not
exactly a paleo eating style.  This is what I have noted:  averaging about
every 28 days, lasts for about 4 days (instead of 7), and no PMS signals at
all.

Christy