Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 14:34:14 -0400
On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, John C. Pavao wrote:

> I've not read the D'Adamo book.  I guess I should, because I'm skeptical
> about that idea.

But in essence it's the *same idea* as the NeanderThin diet:
certain foods are harmful because of the responses they trigger
in the immune system.  Actually, D'Adamo has a few other
considerations, but the response to lectins is the central one.
The difference between the two diets lies in a disagreement about
evolutionary adaptation.

I have to admit that I am quite skeptical about it, too.  But I
am very intrigued by the fact that although the A blood type
appeared prior to agriculture, it didn't *spread* until the
agricultural age.  This is a highly suggestive coincidence, isn't
it?

Todd Moody