BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:06:02 +1100
From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
There are quite a lot of people who have placed pictures and information
about their old houses on individual websites.
I'm putting together a page of such sites for my own site and would
appreciate hearing from anyone with URL's of good sites of this type.
The idea is to gather all of these individual sites in a place where it's
easy for people to find them.
Thanks for your time (with apologies for cross-listings).

-- --
Ian Evans
http://www.oldhouses.com.au/
World of Old Houses | Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: 612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]