BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - His DNA is this long." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:29:30 +0000
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Accidental Preservation

I'm interested in the relationship between the automobile and historic
preservation. I would like to know if anyone has any annecdotes about
vehicular accidents in respect of a driver seeing an historic building
and suddenly swerving, running their car into an historic building, an
historic building being too close to the road, or historic buildings
that were built to be driven through. I would also like to know of any
historic buildings that cannot be reached by a road, that is, other than
obvious ones like the Statue of Liberty or a lighthouse.
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836