Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 21:04:48 +0100
From:
Graham J KENT <[log in to unmask]>

Hi folks,

I seem to be having a problem ... listmembers are sending in requests
for information to which I cannot reply. WHY? Because I don't know where
the sender lives!

How can I respond to a question like "Does anyone know of anti-XXXX
pills which are gluten-free?" when I don't know if the details I have
could apply to the sender ? The quester might live in Australia, New
Zealand, Europe or one of those places that only have two letters to
identify them! {The only one of those I know is because it is
repeated:-  NY, NY   :-)   }

Can anyone help in trying to sort out this confusion, by identifying a
list of US state abbreviations, for example. Is there a list for Canada
? Australia ? Rest of the world ????

Graham KENT
A COELIAC from Lincoln, England