From:
SANDRA P FOURNIER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:18:31 -0500

Hello Listmates,
  Thank you once again for the help that so many of you have sent.  There
are a few messages that I would have liked to respond to personally, but I
didn't have the e-mail addresses.  It seems to me that when I had Netscape,
I had the e-mail addresses, but now that I am(temporarily I hope!) using
IE, I don't automatically get the addresses.  For the lady who wants to
know where I live, it is a small town in north central Massachusetts, on
the N.H. border, by the name of Winchendon, Mass.  The nearest group that
have found is in Worcester, which is a place where I don't drive,
especially at night.(I don't consider this a character flaw!)
  For those I couldn't e-mail, please everyone know that I read and
considered each and every e-mail, checked the sites, etc.  I have learned
so much, and am most grateful to all of you.

Thanks again,

Sandi Fournier