From:
ROSALIE JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 23:16:28 EDT

Since the new FDA ruling, we have noticed difficulty in getting product
information from manufacturers.  It is very scary that these manufacturers
no longer are cooperative.

This only serves to prove that we need one large CELIAC GROUP  to give us
the power to lobby for better rules. One group would be stronger than many
fragmented groups in that these same manufacturers would not be constantly
"bothered" by celiac trying to get gf information on their products. They
might even maintain a standard product and not change formulas frequently
if they understood the need.