Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 18:33:13 EST

Thanks, everyone for the many, many replies.

As for the crackers, the most promising response seems to be a Canadian
company called De Roma Foods, 800-363-DIET.  (I could not get to the web
page).  They are expensive, but worth it, I'm told.  I plan to call as soon as
I go off line.

Other ideas were Nabisco Snackwell's Light and Crispy cracker, which I have
not been able to find.

Dietary Specialty at 800-544-0099
Bi-aglut snack crackers

Trader Joe's has a sesame seed rice cracker, too.

As for the appetite, many suggested increasing protein intake, which has
helped.  Others suggested eating more steamed veggies, drinking lots of water,
snacking on pickes or sunflower seeds (which take a long time to shell and
eat), exercising

Many, many people expressed similar experiences with insatiable appetites, and
many of those said it took about a year or more to calm down.  I just found
out after 6 months GF, my antibodies are still high (though not as bad as six
months ago), so perhaps I'm still healing.

Thank you all.