From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 06:47:26 -0500
Hey Ray:
  Phyllis & I are talking about needless, repetitive studies done in
animal research.  Draize testing, toxicity tests, and many, many other
tests that serve no purpose other than to line the pockets of animal
procurers and providers, justify the existence of researchers and help a
bunch of "sickies" get off.  We are talking about testing done on
thousands and even millions of animals every year that produce nothing.
Ever hear of Thalidamide?  We are not talking about Joe Blow kicking his
dog or leaving it chained to the dog house day in and day out.  I am not
even talking about slaughter houses - I just stick my head in the sand
and don't think about them.  When I was an ethical vegetarian I became
very well versed in all of that and none of it has changed.  Probably
never will. Check it out Ray.
Love,
Bev