From:
Dave Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 00:26:12 -0000
That's caffeine isn't it - or are we talking about some recent invention?
I've noticed that spelling ability declines steadily west of the meridian -
a Paleo effect or just the backwash of earlier failed eezi lerning alfabet
(sic) teaching methods? Do you people have spelling checkers? Do you use
them and learn from your mistakes? I suppose <<scedual>> is schedule in
this spell as u feel environment! It's a sort of linguistic form of <global
warming>> isn't it?

Sorry to be pedantic but if we continue to spell how we feel we will not be
able to communicate in writing within 20 years.