From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 06:20:51 -0500
Jacki:
   With what everyone is saying about my juice concoctions I may have to
switch to Stevia.  I guess it must take some getting used to because two
drops doesn't taste sweet to me and more, as you said, is bitter.  I
bought some of the powdered kind, but later ($7.00 later)noticed that it
has some "poop" in it.  Maltodextrin if I remember correctly.  I get a
newsletter from "The Seedman" and he wrote the other day that his
company, SBE will be selling stevia leaves, powder and plants.  I will
see if I can find the letter and post the URL.  I sent it to the Diet
Man, whoever he is.  I told Grant so he could tell the low carb folks
and he told me to tell Lee.  I did and then promptly forgot all about
it.  Thank you for the advise and I will dig out my bottle and see if I
can make it do the work of little grapes and berries. <g>
Love, Bev