Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:02:45 -0800
Dear Bev,

I still can't quit coffee, I know that is why I am not getting the energy
Ray talks about, as coffee screws up our blood sugar so much.

What kind of sentence went through your head to talk yourself out of coffee?

Did you get headaches or other symptoms from quitting? I think I am afraid
of the physical symptoms of withdrawal also. dop you have more energy
throughout the day now?

Right now I'm at, Oh, half a cup won't hurt me, I have given up everything
else, it is what I look forward to in the am, etc.

Help!

I drink about one half to one cup in the am, and another half or one cup at
lunch as a pick me up.

Giving up sugar was easy compared to giving up coffee.

My only other real problem with paleo, is when I get out of this house. I
have found myself at times stranded with nothing to eat. Even if I bring
paleo snacks, I sometimes underestimate and then panic. What do other people
do away from home?