NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:48:19 -0800
On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:33:12 -0500 Scott/Debbie Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>        Watch out for french fries in places like TGI Friday's and

I don't know about all TGIFriday's, but the one around here is OK.  I was
even impressed to find that their Buffalo Wing sauce was dairy free.  It
was great to eat out and have very helpfull staff.  One other local place
I found to be pretty good is Armadillo Willy's.  It's a rib joint and
their BBQ sauces are dairy free.  The side dishes all contained dairy and
they would not substitute french friees, but it beats the other local rib
place where Alyssa barfed for 2 days after we went out for our
anniversary (I made the mistake of eating the leftovers figuring it was
side dishes that caused the problems).

Kathy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]