NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 19:35:11 -0500
Speaking of the fact that children often eat anything........

Don't forget about keeping dog and cat food in a safe place.  Most cat
food has milk in it.  My cats now eat milk free cat food, or at least
it's not claimed as an ingredient on the label.  The dog food we use is
milk free too.

I'm not sure that my children have ever eaten the food, but my milk
allergic daughter likes to feed the animals too so I check these labels
carefully too.

Deborah