From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:58:46 -0400
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 06:46:22 -0400, Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Amadeus Schmidt wrote:
>
>>The reference of Loren Cordaine
>>who I think is considered a paleo-authority on this
>>list, is only one of many.
>
>Not it's not.
What do you mean with it's not?
Loren Cordaine is not considered an authority?
Or ther aren't many other references for the acidification?

I have mentioned in many books on nutrition that
high protein food items cause an acidification in the body.
This may contribute to osteoporosis more or less
(Lorens Artice in fact gives reasons when and why it
did not create osteoporosis in paleolithic times).