Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:55:46 -0500
Hello Robert!

Now, I must say you are putting words in my mouth!

A "Tirthankar" is not a prophet and there is no "last prophet" as I
understand it.

With reference to a post made by someone else earlier, Jainism suggests
equanimity of emotions is desirable.

Buddhism, which came later, suggested that anger kills the one who gets
angry.

Mahesh aka ElectronicBoy