From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 21:14:00 -0500
I can't agree with that.I could survive quite well in any H-G nich, any
where in the world. I don't see where there are genetic differences that
would make any problems with what type of H-G diet any one would choose. For
instance, Ray Prefers Inuit, Where as I, prefer to look at them all and
choose what I like. Lots of research here. for instance, when the Yami in
Brazil were discovered, they were using iron cooking pots from other tribes.
They were civilized before civilization found them. this was also found with
other tribes ,I'm sure. I generalize because there is little enough veriety
in the market as is. I lost my 15 lbs. and I adopt to my environment.
Perhaps if you had to go out and hunt and gather, you'd lose that 15 lbs.
Tell you what Buddy, I'm a little short. Why don't you send me some of that
imported expensive game meat, that you enjoy so much to some of the rest of
us who ain't as well off as you. All your doing, is confusing any one new to
this list. A true H-G would starve if he nit-picked as much as you. You try
to be an authority, but end up sounding like a layman.
 Mike Audette