From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 06:58:27 -0500
Gerald:
  I take it that your wife is diabetic?  Is she doing the diet?  I am no
doctor ( I just play one on mailing lists)but have her elevate as much
as possible, take the herbs mentioned in an earlier post, echinacea,
golden seal, garlic, etc.  Bathe the ulcers with a golden seal wash,
rinse with warm salt water and whenever possible pack with white sugar
and a bandage.  Change the dressing frequently, washing with golden seal
and rinsing each time.  I hope she is eating right, since they will
probably always come back if not.
Love and best wishes,
Beverle