From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:06:39 ADT
I have finally had some luck with my own mother!  The older she gets,
the worse her arthritis gets, and she gets depressed more often.  Her
doc just put her on prozac.  The last time I talked to her, I told
her (yet again!) that I thought she should at least read the books
and make her own conclusions.  She finally agreed!!!  So this week, I
ordered NeanderThin and Protein Power, and they are in the mail to
her as we post.  I talked to her again today, and she told me that
she still couldn't do without her muffin or biscuit at breakfast, but
that she had started to not eat bread at other meals.  I guess I
*have* been getting through to her, even though I didn't think I was.

The moral of this story:  Don't give up hope!  Even when you think
you are just talking to thin air, someone in that air is hearing you.

Lisa in Alaska