From:
Marc Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:33:24 -0800
On 3/25/98 7:25 PM, Gregg M Burton said:

>Well that's it for now and I hope was informative to you All and I'd
>really like to keep this thread going to see/hear what other People's
>Experiences are - Thanks Again!!!

Dear Gregg and everyone,

    We fed our cats raw food, also, and they were gorgeous, healthy and
their cat litter box had NO odor!  They also had no fleas.
Unfortunately, when we moved to the mountains the female just would not
stay in the house.  She tried to get out at every opportunity, and ended
up a great meal for an owl...and her brother, about a year later after
our daughter was born, got out one night and would not come back in - we
tried for hours.  We presume he was a great meal for a coyote...We have
now moved to the other end of the San Fernando Valley into the North end
of the mountains, and are not getting anymore animals until we're out of
the wilds again...
    There is a woman named Pat McKay in Pasadena who is a major raw food
advocate for pets.  She has an ad in The Whole Life Times, which I have
here but don't know what my husband did with it.  Gregg, you can look it
up there, and if anyone else is interested I can post how to get a hold
of her as soon as I find the magazine.  She's very knowledgeable, and can
answer any questions.
Jacki