Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 06:29:18 -0800
My dad used to be a laborer on the wheat ranches.

He told me yesterday that wheat sells for about 6 or 7 cents a POUND.

Could someone figure out the percent markup on a package of sugar flakes, ho
hos, twinkies, or similar?

That is, looks like wheat is cheap, and there is a high profit margin. With
beef, it is more labor intensive, lower profit.