From:
MAude12954 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:02:05 EST
Rabbit has very little fat, and I don't have it often, unless i've had some
pemmican
early on in the day. My family and I, usually use rump roast and slice it to
one
quarter inch, cross grain. To ten pounds of meat, use one tea spoon of onion
power,
one tea spoon (or less) of garlic power, one tea spoon of powered ginger, and
one
tea spoon of ground sage. Some times, even tho its not on the diet, I add
about
one eighth a tea spoon of cayenne (for the wife). Every one in the family
loves it,including my brother Ray. Enjoy!
            Neander Guy in Austin (Mike)