Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 12:07:45 -0800
Mary wrote:

> Also, I bought some canned Alaska sockeye salmon at Price/Costco, it was> really good.

> What is the main difference between pink and red? I bought the red and it> was great. What do you guys like best? I noticed the red had more
> I would like a tad less salt, it's pretty salty, but I don't get any

   I like the salmon too and I too wonder what the diff tween red and
pink. In fresh salmon red is more ezpensive.

   As to the salt: any canned goods like that can be rinsed in cold
running water to reduce salt and chemical preservatives/additives. I
always rinse water-packed canned crab/oysters/clams [chopped and diced].