From:
JOANNE LYONS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:50:44 -0500
I was reading about the fresh salmon on your post.
My cousin's husband built his own boat and goes fishing up in Alaska during
July and August.In fact, they were living in Alaska during the earthquake of
the 60's.Steve used to take some of his salmon to the cannery & have it
canned for himself, and some of it was frozen for shipping back to Sash.
state.
They sent my mother home from WA. a few years back with a salmon in her
luggage....boy, were we afraid her luggage would get lost.
Oh, she had a second piece of salmon in her carry-on!!
Jo Lyons