From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:51:48 -0600
        My drama tacher told us one day that the body you take to you at
40 is the body you'll be with for just about ever.  I'm getting all my
adjustments at 23, and I'm going to take this paleolithic physique with me
to the grave.  I'm going to leave a GOOD looking corpse, oh yeah.  I
haven't ever felt good about the way I look until neanderthin.  I think I
give off this "I know I'm hot" vibe that people pick up on.  Loosing this
much weight, even though I'm still a porker, has given me super-charged
self confidence.