From:
Toni Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 12:51:46 +1300
Karl McKinnon wrote on Fri 28th Nov: (snipped)

Nootropics increase cognitive ability.

That sounds interesting, what food is/are Nootropics?

....picked up some of raver culture from liking the music very much.

Oh I do sound backward don't I, but what's rave culture/music?

I agree with you whether or not caffiene improves memory the harmful side
effects out balance the good...caffiene addiction for instance.I wonder who
funded the research a coffee company no doubt?!! (Maxwell house?)

From Karl another message qouted (sniped):
If breakfast contains CHO, my digestive mood is one of insulin.  If it is
one of hamburger, the mood is naturally-produced fat-burning enzymes
If I work out before breakfast, the demands for ketosis flood my nutritive
pathways with fat anyway, no sense
overloading).

This sounds so interesting tell me more!! I'd like to control my body like
that!! I'm into fitness aerobic in a big way but would like to know about
the body control that you have.

Toni