Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 15:21:30 -0500
Corbie wrote:

>There are exercizes one can do to improve one's eyesight;

this is true. I know of several people who are of advanced age and do not
need eye-glasses/eye-crutches due to these techniques. I firmly believe the
eyes are like any other organ and can be brought back into proper working
condition without relying on glasses forever.

The best analogy given is "if you broke your leg, would you use crutches
for the rest of your life?"

But no one has any vested interest in promoting this knowledge--->how can
you make money off people helping themselves? You cant really. Not like if
you got them hooked on some mechanical devices that fit on their face<:^o

>they mostly
>consist of focusing exercizes.

Sort of. They consist of teaching yourself to stop staring at one spot and
keep your eyes constantly moving.

The harder you stare at one spot, the less you will see clearly. Eyes work
by rapidly scanning all OVER an object, and then your brain forms a clear
picture. You can NEVER stare at the center of an object(like a chair) and
see ALL parts of it clearly at the same time. Thats just not how the eyes
work.

Robert <:^>