From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:14:19 -0700
I used to get irregular heartbeat and fatigue.
I solved it by eating cheese(increases calcium and sodium,
although very unpaleo) and vastly increasing water intake. The
electrolytes are formed in a solution of water and so
while there may be enough minerals there may not be enough solvent.
(Or so I reasoned). Anyhow, it works well for me. I do nothing
special about potassium. I eat mainly meat and nuts.

---JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> i have no history of heart disease, no strong family history either.
 37