From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 16:14:49 -0400
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]> asked:
>Don Wiss wrote:
>
>>To me I see the real thin ones as undiagnosed celiacs. The older one
>>becomes the more obvious the symptoms become.
>
>My sister is a very thin person -- and I'm definitely allergic to wheat; I
>know that allergy runs in the family.
>
>What are the symptoms of celiacs that you're referring to?

Corbie,

It can present in so many non-specific ways it is beyond the scope of this
mailing list. A good place to start is Ron's page. He lists various ways it
could present by symptom:

  http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/hoggan/

Then my page points to all sites on the Net, and many get into descriptions:

  The Gluten-Free Page:       http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/

Don.