From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:23:36 -0700
"NeanderThin" was written in response to ten years of arguing about diet
with anyone who would broach the topic.  This process was accelerated by
the publication of the first edition and has contributed to the growth of
the book in subsequent editions.

Now that I am a sucessful diet "guru" (and making hundreds of dollars per
year), I use the internet for this purpose.  Sales of books on the
internet still do not equal what several individual stores (and even some
some individual readers) have sold in the same time period. I have
recognized the limitations of this medium as a sales tool and am not
concerned with becoming rich from my many hours spent in computer
corespondence.

I am however a zealot (as are many NeanderThins).  Please don't mistake
this tone for a sales pitch.

Ray Audette
Author (of you know what)

 There is something important to be