NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:13:45 -0700
: Hi! I read with great interest your travel tips and thought they were
: terrific.  Would you please tell me what kind of Pop tarts you use?
: Many thanks,  Sandy (mom of a five-year old girl allergic to milk)

My daughter is 4yo, allergic to dairy, and loves plain, unfrosted Strawberry
PopTarts best.  For some reason :) I tried the frosted ones for her first, when
she was maybe 2.5yo.  No go.  Then she'd eat the very edge, but nothing more.
Finally figured out she doesn't like the frosting!  They are a great treat
and snack food on the go, and take-along breakfast.

Laurie (and Alyssa, 4yo, allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts and walnuts)