NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 07:55:45 -0500
Hi all,

It has come to my attention that Bill Henry of DariFree has been sending
spam to list subscribers. He was taking the addresses from the list's
archives (which are open to the public as a searchable resource). Then,
yesterday evening he subscribed to the list. I have now deleted him from
the list and added a filter so he cannot resubscribe.

If someone wishes to pursue this further they are welcome to file a
complaint with his ISP. The best address to complain to would be:
[log in to unmask] That gets one to the ISP president. Full headers
must be included with any complaint. If you don't know how to display full
headers write to me privately and I will help.

If anyone wishes to discuss this further please write to me privately and
not to the list.

Don.