NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:13:24 -0600
I received the following notice from a vegetarian mailing list I am on.  I
was informed that about 1/2 of the recipes on the show are going to be vegan
(dairy & egg free).  Some of you in the U.S. might be interested in finding
out when your local public t.v. station is going to carry the show.  Haven't
seen it yet, guess it starts this weekend, so I can't say much about the
content.  Just thought I would pass along the info to anyone that is interested: