NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD HORNE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:53:23 PST
----------

 March 1996
> edition of Vegetarian Times magazine which had the above headline in
their "In
> the News"
> BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE LINKED TO CANCER IN HUMANS
>  the fact that the data has been gleaned from the FDA's and Monsanto's own
> files truly
> infuriates me.  As far as I'm concerned these people are ten times worse
than
> the
> tobacco manufacturers using cigarettes to deliver nicotine!!
>
> Our government at work for us.
>
> POWER CORRUPTS,....ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!

Pamela,

It's nice to finally see where Robert Cohen is getting his information to
spout continuously at us. I like my husband have drank milk for over 30
years and have been very,very healthy people. I even come from an area that
thrives in cheese factories and have grown up consuming the products. I
choose to have milk in my diet and do not need to hear time and time again
that it is a poison. We get the point the first time and some of us choose
to make this choice for ourselves. Amazingly Robert, there are places on
Earth besides New York and guess what? There are actually roadside stands
with milk. So your comment to Mr. Gonzalez  about your family watching the
milkmaids was quite unnecessary and rude. There are better ways to get your
point across than belittling others. I'm sure you'll have a smart answer
for me in the very near future but I came on this list for ideas and
information on substituting and mostly what is heard from your end is milk
bashing. Maybe you should start a vegitarian list for people who want us to
consume no milk whatsoever and not beef either because of what was given
them. Take care and
eat well.
Chris Horne