NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:34:00 -0500

------- Guys don't save them a step. The more work we cause. The more
people we tie up. The more impact we are having. ----------

>They want to know if you purchase Hershey's products now, and if you'll
>still be able to purchase them after the reformulation.  Obviously,
>they are trying to gauge whether their sales will rise or fall
>after the reformulation.

I received their Kosher parve listings a few days ago. And I was
considering listing their products but I haven't been impressed their
ablity to communicate food safety issues with-in their company. So we are
not going to list any of their products. Management style effects ALL parts
of companies. We must error on the side of safety. ---- Little heated but I
had to say it -------

Helen