NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:52:00 -0800
Hi all...new to the list...51 years old and lactose intolerant the last
4 years. I have recently discovered a Parmesan cheese substitute, Rice
Parmesan, from Soyco Foods. There is no indication on the label that it
needs to be refrigerated after opening. It is made from brown rice,
casein, canola oil, 2 kinds of Phosphates, sea salt, and powdered
cellulose. I tolerate it well, if I don't use more than a teaspoon at a
time. My question is...can I take it with me when I travel, and not
worry about refrigerating it?
--
Randy