NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margo Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 23:32:24 -0800
Dear Debbie,

Here is a recipe I found on the internet. I think you should be able to
use it if you substitute dairy-free margarine for the butter.

NO BAKE COOKIES
2/3 c. butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. rolled oats
1 c. confectioners sugar
4 tsp. water
Use soft butter. Mix butter and sugar well. Add water,
vanilla and oats; mix good. Then, take some mixture and roll
into small balls. Then, roll balls in powdered sugar. All
ready to eat.

BTW, I found this recipe on an extensive recipe database called Cookbooks
OnLine. You can find this site at

http://www.cookbooksonline.com

They say they have over a million recipes and I think I believe them.
Anytime I am looking for a recipe nowadays, instead of spending a lot of
time looking in my cookbooks, I look in Cookbooks OnLine and always find
what I need. Sorry, I'm not trying to advertise for this site, but I was
impressed that I actually could find a recipe that would fit Debbie's
needs.

Hope this is helpful.

Margo Mead
Portland, Oregon

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).