NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:38:00 -0500
> From: Susan Martin
> The question is-- does the amt of milk count or is the ear
> connection related to consumption in any amount?

I think this depends on the person.  Maybe you could
persuade your friend to cut out all milk for two weeks and
see how her child's ears and skin are.  You might show up
with a case of soya milk (I'm really into Pacific Select
vanilla these days) and then she could send some of that to
the day care.  She may have to send bread and peanut butter
(assuming no peanut allergies) to the day care for the days
that lunches have dairy in them.