NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Melissa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 17:36:08 +0000
> .... a closely held secret. It includes that nebulous natural flavorings,
which I presume is some hydrolyzed protein.
> Since they are considered vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free, it has
>
> Don.

Are you sure about vegetarian?  When I worked for Chez Mickey,
(albeit 9 years ago!) they taught us that the fries were different
because they are fried in animal fat, instead of the pure veggie oil
that the chicken and fish were put in.  I don't think they've changed
this part in that time.  Would that still pass as veggie?

Just a thought from one who has eaten many many (tooo many) fries!!
Melissa
P.S. about the gluten, my baby daughter can't take gluten but loves
mickey's fries!!