NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Hazel and Ray Green <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:38:39 -0800
> Embarrassed for the Group
> Dave Dillman
>
> p.s.  There is no reason to start a thread on this.

Hi Dave,

This is not written with the intention of starting a thread! But you
were not around when Robert was litterly harrassing us onlist and
privately...I unfortunately ended up with private harrassement and all I
want to do is find alternate means of feeding my child and living with
her allergy successfully. This list has been very successful with recipe
exchanges and info exchange and Robert harrassed anyone that didn't
condem milk. Milk could kill one of our family members but that doesn't
mean I condem its uses...

From one who has been around since the beginning....

Hazel