NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shirley Sippel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:33:36 -0500
My mother in law gives me trouble too.  When we were on vacation the
only safe place we could find to eat was McDonalds.  When I mentioned
this to her she said I would just have to start feeding my son some of
the "stuff " I keep him off of.  Great suggestion!  I told her I knew
where the hospital was but that I didn't feel like using it.

Another time she told me my son would really resent me for how I
restrict his foods.  But he has had hives from just touching things and
eyes swollen shut for days and asthma attacks.  I think he understands
far better than anyone but it would be nice to get some support from
those supposed to love us.

Shirley