NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BirdsEtc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 21:33:22 EST
Hello from sunny (gee, where did it go) Florida ~

As one who belongs to the list to gain "no milk information" and possibly some
recipes to help my husband cope with this problem, I have found the amount of
information coming through overwhelming and superfluous to a great extent. It
may be of great value to some, but here's one to whom it is not. Deleting
almost all, and skimming thru the rest seems to be the easiest way for me of
late. By doing this, I know I am missing out on some things which would be
useful and interesting, but in the name of time (eveyone's sworn enemy) it is
a necessity. Please if you can clean it up and keep the posters to the
subject, it would be of help to many of us, I'm sure. Thanks for listening.

And life goes on ...
Lillian
[log in to unmask]   Tampa, Florida