NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:14:15 -0500
D T MacAULAY wrote:

> Sandra Weber wrote:
> >
> > I also make a chocolate
> > creme pie from tofu, cocoa, honey and vanilla. He loves it.
>
> My 5 year old daughter loves chocolate but is very limited by her
> allergies. Could you please post a reference where I might find this
> recipe.

Dar, if your daughter loves chocolate, be sure to try out the Mori Nu
Mates pudding.  You simply add one packet to some tofu and you have
pudding.  It comes in chocolate, lemon and coffee I think.  We also buy
the Imagine Dream Puddings in individual size containers for traveling
so the kids won't be so tempted to want to try desserts out.

Additionally, be sure to try the one bowl brownie recipe inside the box
of Baker's Semi-sweet kosher pareve chocolate.  Use a pareve margarine
and you are all set!  They are quite good, and fast!  We have even
frosted them to make a quick fudgy cake.

--
Kathy Wentz                        unschooler, n. one who never swims
[log in to unmask]                   with the crowd