Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:58:12 -0500
To go WAY too far into a very disgusting subject, this reminds me of the
guinea pigs that my wife used to have.  I observed this rather unendearing
behavioural phenomenon one day and looked it up.  In their case, they are
unable to get a certain B-vitamin compound from their food.  But they can
excrete it somehow.  And so the only way to get it back in is, well...

Anyway, I'd bet that something similar is going on with the dogs.  There's
probably a dietary deficiency (no doubt caused by the abysmal diet they
usually get) that causes this behaviour.  (I'm just glad people don't get
this!!!!!)

Anybody know if wild wolves do this?

Take care,
John Pavao
I'm sure Beverle could answer this for you, but what she meant was if you
have dogs and cats, and your cats use a litter box it's very difficult to
keep your dog from eating the contents.  They act like it's major dessert!
Jacki