Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betty Guyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:16:35 -0500
Hi John,

I know, it makes a LOT of sense.  I am always trying to find articles and
books to give to my son to get him to reduce his carbs.  I actually have
had some success with him over the last year or so, but it can be a hard
sell between a Mother and her 28 yr old son.  But I keep trying.
I might have sounded to strong.  I'm 110% behind eating lots of meat,
fat, fresh, low-carb vegetables.  I was just saying that your body will
produce Insulin no matter what you eat and that it is the over production
of Insulin (caused mostly by eating sugar, flour, pasta, etc......) that
causes the problems.

Betty
WNC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]