Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 06:01:52 -0800
What is Inulin?

My son's stool tests came back with zero acidophilus, the doctor said I
should place him on some acidophilus, the bottle says it is made with
inulin. Is this a sugar, starch, or what?

Do we NEED to have acidophilus in our intestines?

He showed normal levels of other bacteria like bifidus, etc.

Thanks,

Moira

He also showed no candida problem, thanks to the paleo diet!