Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:34:46 -0500
7bit
From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Mary:
   You are so right.  I forgot.  I don't eat them very often but I
haven't excluded them.  Actually that is one of the things that I love
about this way of eating.  It is really so simple. Nothing is
complicated.  If it isn't fresh and unadulterated I don't eat it.  I
think that I have reached the stage where I have to be very careful
because I am starting to "preach".  Crow would be a better word but it
can take the form of preaching.  I feel so much better than I have in
such a long time that I look forward to each day with a kind of giddy
anticipation.  I figure that if I feel this great after 22 days, how
wonderful is tomorrow going to be?  See what I mean?
    I sure did think of you at that party.  All the recent postings
about kids and parties and junk food.  How impossible it would be to
isolate your child from his peers and their pleasures and yet my heart
ached for those precious little angels eating all that "stuff".  They
got tired and cranky and were crying and fussing.  I am sure that a lot
of it was just the excitement, but how would they have been with
something different?  I was sad because I realized without a doubt that
nothing will ever change for most all people.  The little ones will grow
up into big ones and carry on the same traditions.  Being different or
strange would be the worst thing that any of them could imagine.  Since
I have always been "strange" anyway I don't much care about others
opinions (unless they think I'm fat, of course) Just kidding :-) Such
ramblings!  Give me an ear and I'll take a mile - or something like
that.
Love, Bev