Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 01:11:57 -0800
>Any survivors can become 'super bugs' that
>could be unresponsive to the antibiotics if they flare back up.

    And those surive to infect others. . .
    Be warned, the window is closing.  The antibiotic age is ending.  As is
the age of agriculture.  Within our lifetime, we will see massive death.  If
we survive, we must educate other survivers as to how the process started,
so that we do not make the same mistake again.
    We now return you to your normal thought patterns.