Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 07:40:27 -0800
Paul wrote:

>I have tried eating that way to lose weight for Navy tests.  It worked, but
>the longest I could ever stay on it was 3 weeks.  I would feel light headed
>and dizzy often, my feet felt cold, my mind would rush (like it does if I
>have too much caffeine) and my hands would shake (not good when you are a
>dentist).  Also I craved carbs.....I would think about granola all day.
>And meat lost all appeal after a few days.  I'd like to do it and lose 60
>pounds, but I don't think I can put up with all that.

Dear Paul,

Not to scare you, but your symptoms sound like mercury toxicity, and I just
read that dentists have a very high rate compared to the general populace of
mercury toxicity. There are some pretty amazing websites around about
mercury fillings, root canals, etc. You WON'T want to read them, anyone who
has mercury amalgam fillings (like I do!)  Thank God I don't have any root
canals!!!!

See http://www.dental-revision.org if you want to blow your mind.