Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:00:34 -0800
I put a pound and a half of eye of round on my dehydrator and turned it on.
A few minutes someone called me on the phone. I shut off my dehydrator to
hear the person on the phone. I forgot to turn back on the dehydrator.

I came home about 4 hours later and turned it back on. Can I still use this
meat? I am planning to dry it an extra long time.

Also, can you over-dry the meat??

And, I would love to hear about anyone's experience with fish. I just put on
some cod on the top layer of the dehydrator.

Moira